Superior morning from Maine wherever fog and light rain are creating for a much less than ideal early morning. We have our final Tinkergarten course of the year and we were being hoping for some wonderful climate. We are going to just have to dress in our rain equipment and have entertaining in the rain. I hope that you have a fun weekend anywhere you are.
This week I hosted the to start with assembly of my Teaching Record With Technological innovation study course. I am going to be web hosting a lot more lessons later on in the summer months so hold an eye out for bulletins about all those. And if you want me to host a webinar or workshop for your college, you should send me a observe at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com.
These have been the week’s most preferred posts:
1. Two Strategies to Immediately Switch Composing Into Video clips
2. How to Archive Google Classroom
3. Videos for Instructing and Learning About Memorial Day
4. Games for College students to Participate in to Improve Their Typing Skills
5. 5 Digital Tour Development Initiatives for Pupils
6. How to Swiftly Take out and Swap Image Backgrounds
7. Use Google Push to Comment on PDFs, Pictures, and Movies
I carry out specialist enhancement webinars in the course of the yr. I will host a free of charge one particular-hour webinar for any college or group that buys 10 or extra copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Ideas.
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each individual Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It attributes my most loved suggestion of the week and the week’s most common posts from Totally free Technological know-how for Instructors.
- My YouTube channel has a lot more than 41,000 subscribers looking at my limited tutorial films on a vast array of instructional engineering equipment.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen decades.
- The Absolutely free Technology for Lecturers Facebook page features new and outdated posts from this website in the course of the week.
- If you happen to be curious about my daily life outdoors of schooling, you can adhere to me on Instagram or Strava.
This submit originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it somewhere else, it has been utilised without permission. Web sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) perform involve Icons Day by day and Everyday Dose. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.